49th Meeting of the Panel on Efficacy Evaluation of Fungicides and Insecticides
The Panel continued its main task of developing Standards for conducting field trials to evaluate the efficacy of fungicides and insecticides.
Participants met remotely – more pictures
The following Standards were revised and considered ready to be sent for country consultation:
- PP 1/303 Eutypa lata on grapevine
- PP 1/078 Root, stem, foliar and pod diseases of oilseed rape
- PP 1/065 Downy mildews of lettuce and other vegetables
- PP 1/103 Phytophthora capsici
- PP 1/313 Halyomorpha halys
The following new Standards were discussed and considered ready to be sent for country consultation:
- Aphids in winter oilseed rape, including aphid vectors of viruses
- Anthracnose in tropical fruits
In addition, two new Standards for the efficacy evaluation of insecticides on tropical fruits were discussed. After further work by the experts, these Standards will be circulated to the Panel and will be sent for country consultation if no issues are raised by the Panel.
The Panel on Efficacy Evaluation of Fungicides and Insecticides will next meet on 2021-11-23/25.